Jeffrey Smith, Ph.D., Department Chair
Philip Moberg, Ph.D., Graduate Program Director
The Total Worker Health Certificate is an 18 credit hour certificate that focuses on safety, health and well-being in the workplace. It emphasizes applying scientific findings to various workplace settings in order to improve employee and organizational health.
Admission to this certificate program requires the following:
- An application for graduate admission to NKU.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate work.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- No grade lower than a B (3.0) on all graduate coursework previously taken that may apply to the certificate.
Students may enroll in no more than three courses within a certificate program without applying to the certificate program. Students wishing to pursue a certificate must apply to the certificate program before enrolling in a third certification curriculum class.
♦ Indicates prerequisite.