Sandra Spataro, Ph.D., Graduate Program Director
The Master of Business Leadership and Innovation (MBLI) program focuses on leadership, innovation, and organizational change as the key components of effective management. Today’s leaders face great challenges dealing with complex and changing environments, and the program develops leadership competencies to help leaders and managers transform their organizations to ensure current and future success.
Office of the MBLI Program
The MBLI office is located in the Haile College of Business, Business Academic Center, 363. Program inquiries should be directed to MBLI Program, Haile College of Business BC 363C, Northern Kentucky University, Nunn Drive, Highland Heights, KY 41099. Telephone: 859-572-5947; fax 859-572-5150; email: email@example.com.
The program seeks to admit qualified students who have either full-time professional or managerial job experience. There is no GMAT or GRE requirement. Each application will be independently reviewed by a committee consisting of full-time faculty, staff, and alumni/current students.
Students applying to the MBLI program must submit:
- An application for graduate admission and the application fee
- Current Resumé
- Personal Leadership Growth Essay
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your direct administrator
- Official copies of transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work, undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or higher
In addition to the items above, candidates will be interviewed for admission.
Submit completed applications to the Office of Graduate Education, Northern Kentucky University, 1 Nunn Drive, Highland Heights, KY 41099.
Applicants are eligible for admission if they have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Minimum 3 years of professional or managerial work experience with significant decision making authority (e.g., experienced managers, small or family business owners, management consultants, human resources or technical professionals).
- Full-time employment in a professional or managerial position at the time of application/entry is required.