Jeffrey Smith, Ph.D., Chair
William Attenweiler, Ph.D., Graduate Program Director
The Total Worker Health Certificate is an 18 credit hour certificate that focuses on safety, health and wellness issues in the workplace. It emphasizes applying scientific findings to various workplace settings in order to improve employee and organizational health.
Admission to this certificate program requires the following:
- An application for graduate admission to NKU.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate work.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- No grade lower than a B (3.0) on all graduate coursework previously taken that may apply to the certificate.
Students may enroll in no more than three courses within a certificate program without applying to the certificate program. Students wishing to pursue a certificate must apply to the certificate program before enrolling in a third certification curriculum class.
♦ Indicates prerequisite.