2016-2017 Graduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
Executive Leadership and Organizational Change, M.S.
Tracey Sigler , Ph.D., Interim Graduate Program Director
The Master of Science in Executive Leadership and Organizational Change (ELOC) program focuses on leadership and organizational change as the key components of effective management. Today’s leaders face great challenges dealing with complex and changing environments, and the program helps develop leadership competencies to help leaders and managers transform their organizations to ensure current and future success.
Office of the ELOC Program
The ELOC office is located in the Haile/US Bank College of Business, Business Academic Center, 385. Program inquiries should be directed to ELOC Program, Haile/US Bank College of Business BC 385, Northern Kentucky University, Nunn Drive, Highland Heights, KY 41099. Telephone: 859-572-5947; fax 859-572-5150; email: email@example.com.
The program seeks to admit qualified students who have either full-time professional or managerial job experience. There is no GMAT or GRE requirement. Each application will be independently reviewed by a committee consisting of full-time faculty, advisory board members and current students.
Students applying to the ELOC program must submit:
- An application for graduate admission and the application fee.
- Personal statement, current career essay, and future career objectives essay.
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which could be a letter of nomination or support from student’s current organization.
- Official copies of transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work.
Submit completed applications to the Office of Graduate Education, Northern Kentucky University, 1 Nunn Drive, Highland Heights, KY 41099.
Applicants are eligible for admission if they have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years of professional or managerial work experience with significant decision making authority (e.g., experienced managers, small or family business owners, management consultants, human resources or technical professionals).
- Full-time employment in a professional or managerial position at the time of application/entry is required.
- International students need to demonstrate their English proficiency by scoring 600 or above in TOEFL.
♦ Indicates prerequisite.